Friday, January 06, 2012

O Christmas Tree!

I was just looking through the pictures on my camera today and came across pics from our Christmas tree hunt.  This is an annual tradition for our family.  And part of the annual tradition is at least one child crying the entire time.  This year that award goes to JD!

Years ago we would go with our good friends.  Then they moved to North Carolina for a couple years to attend Bible school.  They are now back and living just 10 minutes away - YAY!!  So we continued that tradition this year.  The fun part about that is my hubby and Becky look for the largest trees.  Cory and myself are more reasonable and look for a nice tree that will fit in the spot of our home where we have chosen to put the tree.

Here are some pics of the tree hunt for you to enjoy!

Nice day to take a stroll.

 The babies "enjoying" their ride in the wagon.

My man cutting down our tree.

 Look at those muscles!

EJ cutting their tree.

Cory helping EJ.

Dave finishing up!

 Look at those muscles!
A fun day!

And the finished product!

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Your Christmas tree is beautiful! :)

Selma said...

I just finally saw this post! I love all the pics! We always enjoy christmas tree hunting with you guys! It's a tradition (when we are living in the same area!!!).